Show Notes Writer
We’re looking for exceptional writers who obsess over the details.
We are a very detail-driven company, and this role requires a high level of attention to detail.
Why is this so important?
Because when the created work is missing a few key details, or those details aren’t quite as good as they could be—no matter how small they are—the whole project suffers.
If you're an exceptional writer who loves what you do and cares about producing great work, then read on!
About the role
We produce and market podcasts for clients in a variety of industries. Experience or interest in any of the following industries would be very helpful:
- Financial planning
- Wed design and development
We offer steady work, a process-driven environment, and a team that will support you and help you do your best work.
- This is not a one-off or short-term project. We are interested in long-term relationships that grow over time.
- We are 100% remote, but some overlap with the EST time zone is preferred.
You must be an experienced writer and be able to show examples of your work.
Beyond being an excellent writer, you need to be curious and never satisfied with “good enough”. You must know how to ask questions and solve problems without being micromanaged.
You must be an excellent communicator, and know how to uncover and express the big ideas behind an audio conversation and turn them into a compelling article.
We pay $30 per episode, depending on experience.
We value attention to detail, commitment, and a positive attitude. You will be a great fit for our team if:
- You are reliable. Our business is deadline-driven. You will have weekly deadlines that you must be able to meet without exception.
- You are a great communicator. Our team is entirely remote, and the ability to communicate in a clear and timely manner is essential.
- You are an outstanding writer. You know how to uncover and communicate the big ideas behind an audio conversation and turn them into a compelling article.
- You obsess over the details.
- You do your best work, every time - checking your own quality before passing your work to others.
- You enjoy your work.
- You are proficient with platforms and tools such as:
- G Suite
- Markdown, etc.
- You are able to work within established systems and processes, and eager to grow and improve your craft.
Podcast Royale is a podcast production and marketing company. We launched in 2018, and focus mostly on B2B companies who believe in the power of great storytelling.
We are a small team with the following values:
- Love what you do
- Be really good at it
- Provide a truly exceptional customer experience
We are constantly growing, and there are many opportunities to grow with us and focus on the work that interests you.
How to apply
Fill out the form below, and we will get back with you asap. If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.