The easiest way to launch a podcast for your business.
At Podcast Royale, we help you grow your audience and convert more leads on auto-pilot.
Our services are designed from the ground up to be the easiest way to launch, produce, publish, and sustain a weekly or bi-weekly podcast for your business. We remove all the pressure, stress and overwhelm of making a great podcast with done-for-you podcast production and marketing strategy.
Which leads to two questions: “Why podcasting?”, and “What exactly do we do for you?”
Podcasting is a great way for your business to reach new customers at scale. But in order to do that, it needs to be targeted: the right content, delivered to the right people, at the right time, and in the right way.
Did you know that 63% of podcast listeners convert to customers?
Does anything else in your business convert that well? If so, stop reading this, write a book, and retire on the beach! 😉
Here are just a few of the ways you can leverage your own podcast to grow your business:
Instant expert status
Regardless of the “kind” of podcast you create, the simple act of having a podcast establishes you as an expert in the eyes or your audience and potential customers. The same way blogging did 15 years ago. Your audience will get your best, first-hand knowledge and insight, and view you as an expert. This is unique to the podcasting medium and why, in 2018, podcasting is the best form of marketing in which your business can engage.
Build real relationships with your customers (and potential customers)
People connect with podcasting in a way they don’t with any other medium. Unlike written content, videos, social media campaigns or traditional advertising, podcasting is the only medium that can be consumed while doing other things.
The importance of this can’t be understated. All other form of marketing require a customer to stop what they’re doing and give you their attention. But not podcasting. In fact, most listeners have said they often listen while exercising, running errands or even while getting ready for their day.
What does this mean for you?
It means that listeners form a “relationship” with you. A unique, and often subconscious, connection to your voice and the things you’re telling them. I don’t think I have explain how valuable this is from a marketing perspective.
You become, in a sense, a soundtrack to their lives, whether in the car, on flights, or elsewhere. Who do you think they’re going to think of as soon as a need arises?
Get found in more places
Apple currently owns the podcasting distribution market, though Google, Spotify and others are growing. This means that iTunes has become a powerful search engine where more potential customers can find you. And given the ratio of podcasts to blogs, it’s much easier to be “discovered” in iTunes than through a random Google search. The other directories are still important, though, which is why we’ll set up your show to be syndicated to tall of them.
Take advantage of YouTube (the world’s No. 2 search engine)
Like iTunes, YouTube is basically a giant search engine. Cross-posting your podcast episodes to YouTube will increase your visibility and aid in general Google searches as well.
Improve the value and SEO of your website
Unlike publishing on platforms owned by other companies (e.g. Medium), all of your audio, show notes, blog articles, transcripts, etc. will be published to your own website. This is a great way to increase on-site SEO and get visitors to stick around. You’ll also see the added benefit of being found in Google for search terms related to the topics of your show.
Biz Dev on Steroids
Podcasting is a great way to establish relationships with influencers in your industry and even potential customers. Invite them on to your show. You’d be shocked at how easy it is to get people to give you an hour of your time if it’s for a podcast. And the conversations you’ll have are gold as a first-step in building a relationship that provides value to your guest and your listeners.
Reusable content for your other marketing channels
Need more ideas for your written content, blog articles or lead magnets? Your podcast is a treasure trove of content ideas that can be repurposed on your website and across all your social platforms.
Why Podcast Royale?
As an online business owner (and in a perfect world) you should have one focus: delivering amazing value to your customers. But it doesn’t always work out that way. Often you find yourself wearing many more hats than you should.
That’s where we come in. At Podcast Royale, our No. 1 goal is to remove *all* the friction and overwhelm of marketing your business, so you can get back to working on your business.
What makes us different?
There are plenty of options for getting your podcast edited. Even just hiring a freelancer on UpWork can be a good option.
Where we shine (and what sets us apart from some of our competitors) is strategic podcast marketing. And we mean that in the least buzzwordy way possible. 😉
We get deep into the weeds of your marketing strategy to help you produce a podcast that accomplishes its goals. It seems obvious, right? But most podcast production companies don’t even think about it. It’s not their focus.
But, in 2018, it’s not enough to have a podcast that is consistent and sounds great. That’s just the price of entry. Great audio and consistency doesn’t guarantee connection. And, let’s be honest, if your podcast isn’t reaching people and connecting with them, what’s the point?
Podcasting is just like every other form of marketing. But it’s unique in some crucial ways. In fact, if you’re running an online business in 2018 without a podcast, you’re leaving a lot on the table.
We don’t just edit your podcast… We help you connect with and build an army of engaged listeners and fans, which is the entire point of a well-designed marketing compaign.
We’re very proud of our engineering and creative capabilities. But, first and foremost, we’re marketers. We marry the best creative, engineering and technical skills with the best marketing, business development and client acquisition skills. Which means you get a pretty badass team. 😉
How does it work?
Don’t feel comfortable recording and creating episodes? First, you’re not alone. Second, that’s totally ok. We’ll be there every step of the way to guide you through it.
In fact, our clients often find that they really enjoy podcasting! Imagine that. Marketing you can look forward to… 😉
We start with a free consultation to get a sense of your business, your familiarity with podcasting and your marketing goals. Then we’ll suggest a package of services best suited to your specific needs.
Once your show is launched, we take care of all the legwork.
For most clients, the process goes something like this:
- We’ll help you with everything you need to start recording and creating your show.
- Every time you finish recording an episode, you’ll drop your audio in our shared DropBox folder.
- Our audio engineers will edit the episode, add intros/outros, music, bumpers, ad reads, etc. and export a high-quality MP3.
- Our writers will create show notes to publish with the episode, including any links that were mentioned and timestamps to important parts of the episode (with options to add full transcriptions, full blog posts, featured images, tweetable pull quotes and social media Podbites).
- We upload the episode to your podcast host (which we’ll also set up for you), create the episode post in your website, write the show notes, optimize for SEO, and schedule it to publish.
- Optional: We’ll create a featured image for each episode to be published alongside each episode.
- Optional: We’ll create tweetable pull quotes, audio clips and episode highlights to share on social media (which we’ll schedule and publish for you as well).
- Optional: We’ll create a full episode transcript and publish them alongside each episode. We can also design and create an easily downloadable PDF transcript that can be used in a variety of ways (e.g. as a content-upgrade for your listeners or a freely available bonus for everyone).
- Optional: We’ll cross-post each episode as a video to your YouTube channel (which we’ll set up for you if you don’t have one yet).
- Optional: We’ll create an email newsletter to go along with each episode and send it to your subscribers.
- Optional: We’ll write and send social media posts to promote each episode.
When we said we remove all the friction of creating and growing a podcast, we meant it. If you don’t have a YouTube channel, we’ll create it. If you don’t have a newsletter or email list, we’ll create that too. We can be involved in as little or as much as you want. All while delivering the highest quality services in the podcasting industry.
Plans, Pricing and Add-ons
All plans include:
- Four 60-minute episodes per month
- Complete audio editing and production
- Mixing intro/outro, music, and effects
- Show note writing, including links and timestamps
- ID3 tagging and proper podcast SEO
Plans can also be paid quarterly at a 10% discount.
Starter – $499/mo
- Complete audio editing and production
- Mixing in intro/outro, music, and effects
- Show Notes Starter (basic description and links)
- ID3 tagging and proper podcast SEO
Growth – $699/mo
- Everything in Starter
- Show Notes Pro (more detailed show notes with time stamps for easier navigation and tweetable pull quotes)
- We publish each episode to your website and media host*
Business – $999/mo
- Everything in Growth
- Featured image creation for every episode
- One Audiogram for each episode (check out an example of an audiogram)
- Podcast hosting**
Concierge – $1599/mo
- Everything in Business
- Listener Engagement Add-on, which includes:
- Social Media – We’ll write and publish/schedule eight social media posts for each episode (this can be a combination of whatever social channels you prefer).
- Newsletter – We’ll write and send a weekly email newsletter to your list for each episode.
- Audiograms – We’ll create two audiograms for each episode and publish them to your social channels.
- YouTube – We’ll create YouTube videos of each episode and cross-post to your YouTube channel.
Launch Strategy Add-on – $999 one time fee
- Brainstorm Session – A one-hour session designed to help you narrow in on you target audience and figure out what kind of show would best reach them.
- You’ll walk away with a document outlining your goals, a profile of your ideal listener and a plan for what kind of podcast will most effectively reach them.
- Content Session – A one-hour session designed to help you create a content plan and strategy.
- You’ll walk away with name suggestions for your show, a plan for your first three episodes, as well as an overall content strategy with topic ideas for phase one of your show (approximately 12 episodes).
- Launch Strategy Session – A one-hour session designed to help you map out your launch week and maximize the reach of your efforts.
- You’ll walk away with a plan for your launch week with specific ideas you can implement to maximize your reach and get the most out of your launch.
Ongoing Strategy Add-on – $299/mo
- Monthly one-hour strategy calls where we’ll discuss what’s working, what’s not working, ideas for creating more engagement and growth with your audience, content planning, marketing strategies, as well as ideas and solutions for monetization and sponsorships
New Show Launch Add-on – $999 one-time fee
- Show artwork creation
- Music suggestions and sound design
- Intro/Outro creation
- A custom gear-guide tailored to your specific needs
- Podcast hosting setup
- Submission to all podcast directories
- Setup your website with a new section for your podcast
Listener Engagement Add-on – $699/mo
- Social Media – We’ll write and publish 8 social media posts for each episode (this will be a combination of whatever social channels you prefer).
- Newsletter – We’ll write and send an email newsletter to your list for each episode
- Audiograms – We’ll create three audiograms for each episode and publish them to your website and social media.
- YouTube – We’ll create YouTube videos of each episode and cross-post to your YouTube channel
Transcription Add-on – $299/mo
- Full transcripts for each episode with the option of designed PDF version for content upgrades (additional $99/mo)
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know what to talk about during each episode?
If you choose one of our strategy packages, we’ll help you figure out what kind of show we should create, what format it should be, how long each episode should be and how often you should release them.
We’ll also help you create a content calendar full of topic ideas and/or guest.
What’s involved in launching my podcast?
Depending on the services you choose, here’s what that might look like:
- Suggest and decide on a title for your show
- Create show artwork
- Suggest and decide on music, intros and outros
- Set up and optimize your podcast feed (and listing) for iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher and other distributors
- Plan the first batch of episodes (usually three) and create a content strategy for the first phase of your show (the first 12 episodes)
- Write an announcement post for your website and email it to your list
Schedule a free consultation
We know marketing can be a bit overwhelming. Schedule a free consultation and we’ll talk through your business, podcasting and some marketing strategy to get a feel for what may work best for your specific needs:
* This price is based on a WordPress website. If you’re website is built on a different platform, we will give you a custom quote based on the complexity of your setup.
** This package includes the monthly cost of your podcast hosting, setting it all up and giving you access to all of your episodes and analytics.